In an announcement on Twitter, the official Call of Duty account acknowledged gamers’ frustrations and reassured them that it’s actively engaged on, and deploying, updates throughout all three titles together with Modern Warfare.
Call of Duty: Vanguard points vary from matchmaking to weapon balancing
Call of Duty: Vanguard suffers from a matchmaking subject that sees gamers get kicked out of events after a match has ended. Players have additionally complained about map rotation and overpowered shotguns, amongst different issues.
Here’s a quick checklist of points at the moment being mounted:
- Weapons & Equipment – Shotgun nerfs and smoke discount on incendiary rounds.
- Killstreaks – Working on points with Attack Dogs together with problem monitoring and Perk assortment.
- Perks – Fixes for Cold-Blooded and High Alert bugs, and a buff for High Alert.
- Modes – Improving variety in map rotation and accuracy of Quick Play filters.
- Matchmaking – Investigating a party-disconnect subject the place gamers are kicked from social gathering post-match.
- Zombies – Dedicated server pause for solo and single-player personal matches. Fixes for the seasonal problem “Executioner” not progressing.
A message to our neighborhood. pic.twitter.com/a4xJTxVuGF
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) January 13, 2022
Call of Duty: Warzone console efficiency is being improved
Activision has stated that it’s investigating “various” efficiency points on PlayStation and Xbox platforms however didn’t present specifics. The writer can also be conscious of the notorious invisible pores and skin subject and the sport freezing when accessing a Buy Station.
Collision points throughout Caldera have already been mounted and the Akimbo Double Barrel Shotgun has had its vary readjusted.
Activision didn’t say what it’s fixing in Modern Warfare, however we’ll replace our readers when we’ve got data.
In different information, rumor has it that Modern Warfare 2 will release early to offset Vanguard‘s relatively poor sales, and there’s nonetheless one Easter egg in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart that players haven’t found.